Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring has Sprung!


It looks like we are are lucky enough to get an early spring up here in Minnesota.  How lucky we are! As you can see we really don't have any now left!  Not that we had all that much to begin with. The temps are suppose to be in the 60s most of the week… so any snow we do have left will be gone!  YEAH!  We took advantage of the lovely weather on Monday by taking a family walk- well walk and rollerblade- around the 'hood.  Lots of people were out!  I was so jealous of the runners.  I really think I should have ran!  
I am so excited to see the snow going.  While I was SO SO sad that I didn't get to cross country ski this winter…  I am not about to be sad about it when we are moving in the right direction to spring!   
This weekend we have 7K race.  It looks like we are going to be happy runners with temps in the 40's at the start!  That sounds just lovely!  Especially after the cold, cold runs we had for this race the last few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment